Animal Farm V2 Launch
Binance Smart Chain
PROJECT IS ACTIVE
October 24 update – delayed to November 1.
October 21 update – the launch is rescheduled for October 25. A number of changes were made to the protocol that were explained over a voice chat. Please check with the team for a summary, as the docs and pinned have not been updated to reflect the changes.
October 19 update – the launch did not proceed as planned. No new date and time announced.
October 18 update – launch delayed to October 19.
A new version of Animal Farm.
This new version offers new ways to earn dividends with $DOGS and $PIGS and reduces tax based on user loyalty.
- AFD (DOGS) is the native farm rewards token and AFP (PIGS) is the governance token
- DOGS contract is still pending verification also Masterchef contract has not been announced yet
- PIGS holders will receive 90% of the fee
- Farm fee of 4%-6%
- 2% – 3% for deposit
- 2% – 3% for withdrawal
- BUSD generated from deposit fees:
- 25% to buy and add liquidity to DOGS
- 60% for PigPen dividends
- 10% for marketing
- 5% to the team
- Dynamic Emissions
- On high buying and staking token demands, the emission rate increase up to 100% and will stay until the price does at least a 25% correction
- When demand falls a burn mechanism takes place, when it is more significant than its emission rate the algorithm dips to its lowest emission rate
- Piggy Bank
- Users can stake PIGS/BUSD LP to earn compound interest, up to 3.00% daily
- Get extra rewards based on a time lock, bonus multiplier, and referrals
- DOGS Single Asset Staking
- Users can stake DOGS and get rewards and loyalty score
- Token loyalty score
- Associated with the number of DOGS tokens staked
- Each day reduces the tax by 0.75%
- Wallet Loyalty Score
- Associated with the user’s wallet and transaction behavior over time
- Decreases your tax, on DOGS, by 2% a month
- The auto-compounding Dog Pound pool increases users’ loyalty score to 1% per day
- The percentage is based on the loyalty score
- 3% of collected taxes are burned
- Transacting DOGS starts with a transaction tax of 90% but it can be reduced to as low as 6%, by 0.75% to 1% per day
- Taxed transactions: Selling DOGS, transacting with another wallet, and transacting with a non-native staking contract
- No taxed transactions: Buying DOGS, transacting with native DOGE contracts
- Swapping DOGS for BUSD and BNB
- 2/3 is changed for BNB and sent to the DOGS single asset staking as rewards
- 1/3 is changed for BUSD and forwarded to the PIG PEN as rewards